Here at Codeucate, we believe the key to our success is largely dependent on the outstanding ability of our managing team. The ideal candidate for the Marketing intern position has great organization and communication skills. This individual is eager to learn more about marketing initiatives. You will get to work alongside an amazing team and dabble into different aspects of marketing strategies and activities.
- Work with team members to create ad campaigns and marketing materials
- Contact partnerships of interest and maintain relationships
- Design graphics and presentable for the team
- Help manage social media presence
- Collaborate to complete various intern and team projects
- 1 year of Teaching/Tutoring preferred
- Undergraduate student preferred
- Possess great communication skills
- Strong research ability
- Strong organization skills
- Willing to learn anything and contribute
- Open to providing transparent feedback
- Likes to take the initiative to do things
Codeucate is a 501-c3 not-for-profit organization. There will be stipend provided based on your performance at the end of the internship period.