Here at Codeucate, we believe the key to our success is largely dependent on the outstanding ability of our managing team. The ideal candidate for the Course Development intern position has great organization and communication skills. This individual is eager to develop new coding courses and initiatives. You will get to work with teaching interns to analyze parent feedback, administer quality control, and act as a course coordinator.
- Work with team members to develop new coding courses
- Quality control previously created courses and improve upon them
- Work with teaching interns to analyze course feedback
- The opportunity to coordinate a virtual classroom
- Collaborate to complete various intern and team projects
- 1 year of Teaching/Tutoring preferred
- Undergraduate student preferred
- Possess great communication skills
- Strong research ability
- Strong organization skills
- Willing to learn anything and contribute
- Open to providing transparent feedback
- Likes to take the initiative to do things
Codeucate is a 501-c3 not-for-profit organization. There will be stipend provided based on your performance at the end of the internship period.